Sunday, December 6, 2009

Final Reflection

For those that have read my blogs and didn't realize that this was for a class then I guess you know now. When I started this class I had always enjoyed reading and I had always enjoyed writing. The big thing was I just seemed to lose my desire to do so. Since the class, and not counting the books that I read for the class, I've read about 5 books in my free time. I even started to write a couple of books, which I've scrapped all but one of them. The class has really gotten back into reading and writing and I feel that the most important thing that I relearned in this class was that these activities can really be a lot of fun.

Of course that's not the only thing that I had learned in the entire class. This class itself was set up to give it's students many details of things that they could do in their own classrooms instead of the old fashion book reports. We did things such as journals, multiple presentations, poetry boards, and many other things. I really enjoyed preparing and presenting. I also rather enjoyed writing the journals as it helped me discover writing blogs and I have a new hobby of reviewing literature, which I plan on continuing on a different name after I read books.

No comments:

Post a Comment